Sunday, January 14, 2007

Law Dawg Blawg Renovation

Please excuse our mess

This weekend I switched Law Dawg Blawg over to a New Blogger template. One reason for the switch is the New Blogger tagging function, which lets us add labels to our posts, so you can quickly get a list of all our posts on a topic. Click on one of the links under Labels in the sidebar to see all the posts we have labeled research, dogs, or whatever.

Unfortunately, the New Blogger templates are pretty rigid, so it may take me a little while to get this looking exactly right. Also, some blogs that switched to New Blogger templates have had to switch feeds. I won't switch if I can avoid it, but if we need to switch, I will post a notice here. The http://feeds.feedburner.com/LawDawgBlawg feed and Feed Blitz email should be okay, but I'm not sure about any others.

Thank you for your patience. Please let us know if you have any problems accessing Law Dawg Blawg or the feed.

No comments: