Wednesday, August 22, 2007

BlawgWorld 2007


It seems like ages ago that I submitted a couple of my Law Dawg Blawg posts for inclusion in this eBook. BlawgWorld 2007 with TechnoLawyer Problem/Solution Guide is now available for download at http://www.technolawyer.com/r.asp?L11470&M1. I hope you enjoy it.

By the way, in case you are wondering why I haven't posted here in so long, I have moved to Arizona to take a position at the Ross-Blakley Law Library, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, at Arizona State University.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new post. As an alum, this is one of the ways I stay connected to the law school, so I hope someone continues to post with the skill and regularity that you did Diane. The featured book segment is good, but the posts I find most valuable here are the ones on legal research tech kind of issues. Thanks for the good work and good luck at ASU.