From inter alia by way of the BarclayBlog comes a tip about the free online tutorial provided by Microsoft for adding graphics to Word documents. According to its introduction, you can use the tutorial to "[l]earn how to insert many types of graphics into your Microsoft Word document and position them exactly where and how you want, including inside or alongside a block of text." Its goals are to enable you to:
- Identify a variety of graphic types that you can use in a document.
- Insert those graphics.
- Resize, group, and rotate graphics.
- Precisely position a graphic on the page.
- Align a graphic with text, including wrapping text around it.
- Keep a graphic in place by using an anchor.